FIRST THING FIRST, WHY DO YOU DO BLOGGING?

Assalamualaikum.. 

Hey there.. 💖

Oh God, I don't even know what to write, I just stare at my screen, like.. for an hour, how can I survive on this blog and here's the thing, I'm confused, should I use this blog to improve my English or I just use bahasa so it can be more expressive? Hmm no..or so people won't judge "Sok Ngenggris" haa.. 
Nope, I am not a foreigner, not even close to the mixed-race, even I have never gone abroad yet, so sad. Trust me, I've been checked and corrected million times by the grammar apps since I wrote the first word here. 
Oke, I'll just do both, hope it will be understood enough since my English is still messy and my vocab is just so not-cool that my son even know what I'm talking about. Learning by doing is so far so good, isn't it?

So back to the title..
Why do you do blogging? Why do I do blogging? Why people are doing blogging?
I found so many reasons why people do blogging or why should you do blogging, yes.. I search, I don't do the survey, nothing serious in my first post here..😆 And here I found, people do blogging to :
  • Improve their writing skill
  • Inspire other people
  • Share different experience
  • Help people
  • Learn new things
  • Gain more income
  • Collect personal documentation
  • Get more networking
  • Promote their businesses
and etc, etc..
People sure have other particular reasons to do blogging. From those reasons above, which one is taking me here? Well, I think most of all is I want to share different experiences. Even, Writing isn't kind of my thing, but, I like helping people with everything I share, I also learn a new thing, see.. I was doing the search just to find the reasons for blogging.ha..ha.. I haven't come to the other reasons yet, maybe later maybe not, who knows?

One thing I learned from start blogging is that I can start doing something different in my daily, which is a big step for someone like me. Passion is as matter as writing skill, do I have the passion here? I don't realize it yet, but I found it's fun, yeah it's fun when I am not "mager", what do you call it? lazy is too negative to hear lol.. 😂

We should be consistent in doing blogging, right? or we won't get our goals to start it in the first place. This is challenging, inspiration doesn't come anytime we want. Sometimes we should look for it, research something, find some problems that we can offer some solution in our writing. But sharing your experience, even it doesn't come in with something important, somehow, helps people who look for reviews or information about places, food, kids, knowledge, anything. You never know that actually, you have helped a lot of people without realizing it.


I have read articles or listened to some podcasts, that writing shouldn't be your burden, let it flow, write anything just because you want to write (please..in a good way dear), and as much as possible don't think about the traffic to your blog. It will make you more relaxed, maybe inspiration can even flow to your head. Unless you need the traffic for your business.

I, honestly, do not know anything about blogging, the platform, the tricks. I still learn trial and error or do blog-walking which is ended up with so many insecurities to start, or just gathering my mood to write something, seriously, I think that blogging needs self-confidence. Writing somehow like you talk to yourself (kind of diary when you were teenage, if you did of course) but this is nothing about a secret. You can't tell your secret in your blog, can you? then you can't call it secret anymore.

Well, enough with the heavy thing.. Hope it all can work for a long-time ahead, and whatever your purposes to do blogging as long as it is good, it'd better be good. Don't think much as I do to start blogging, but think much when you share or tell about something, not everyone thinks the way you think dear, respect is matters here.
Have a nice blogging..

Comments